Book Tickets Online
The Colchester Visitor Information Centre (VIC) is the tourist office for Colchester, situated in the heart of Colchester's historic town centre, within minutes of award winning museums, great shopping and a wide variety of places to eat and drink.
Contact us before you visit for the best advice on where to go, what to do and where to stay, or come and see us in Hollytrees Museum when you arrive for hands on advice and information
The centre offers the following services, amongst others:
- Help with planning your visit, with ideas of things to do and places to visit locally;
- Assistance in finding accommodation;
- Finding and booking local events and guided tours;
- Help with travel plans and public transport information;
- Free information on the rest of Great Britain;
- Access to wheelchair users and people with disabilities as well as pushchairs;
- Booking day trips with local coach operators;
- Shop with locally made gifts and quality souvenirs of Colchester;
- And much more!
VisitColchester Gift Shop
The VisitColchester Information Centre, situated in the beautiful Georgian Building Hollytrees House, has a fantastic gift shop selling a wide range of Colchester souvenirs, localy crafted gifts and famous Wilkin & Sons Tiptree Jam.
- Disabled access
- Children welcome
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Gift shop
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Welcome Host
Map & Directions
The Visit Colchester Information Centre is located in Hollytrees Museum, located in Castle Park Accessible by Public Transport: Colchester station is 0.25 miles away.
- Visit Colchester