The Return of… Martin Newell’s Golden Afternoon! Martin Newell, now a listed shipwreck, is back at Colchester Arts Centre and will be attempting to recall whatever it was that he once used to do.
There will be songs and chatter. There'll be a guest act. There will be tea, cakes and (yes) a bar. Do endeavour to attend.
Book Tickets Online
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Disabled access - Colchester Arts Centre is a fully accessible venue. For full details of accessibility please visit https://www.colchesterartscentre.com/accessibility/
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Education/study area
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Venue approved for civil marriage
- Wedding receptions
- Parking with charge
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
Map & Directions
Colchester Arts Centre Parking The closest car park to the Arts Centre is St Mary's Car Park. Find out more about parking in Colchester.
Public Transport Directions
Many buses that come into Colchester Town Centre Colchester stop on Head Street and the High Street, which are both just a few minutes' walk from the venue. The closest train station is Colchester Town Station, a 15 minute walk from the Arts Centre. Colchester North Station is a 20 minute walk away (follow the Fixing the Link walking trail) or only a 10 minute journey by bus. There are bike racks at the Arts Centre.