British electronic band Blancmange first broke through in the early 80s with their mix of synthesizers and surrealism, fused in groundbreaking singles such as 'Feel Me', 'Living On The Ceiling', 'Blind Vision' and 'Don't Tell Me'. The epic synthpop of 'Waves' and a cover of Abba's 'The Day Before You Came' illustrated a band who were always willing to change and adapt new styles within their electronic framework.
This gig is for a standing audience.
Tickets £20 in advance, £25 on the door.
Doors open 7pm.
Book Tickets Online
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Baby changing facilities
- Children welcome
- Education/study area
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Venue approved for civil marriage
- Wedding receptions
- Parking with charge
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Accepts groups
- Coach parties accepted
Map & Directions